● One marble per person
● A hole in ground
● A line (distance) to start from
● First you must dub (click marbles together)
● Then check that the marbles are in good condition and are nearly worth the same value.
● Next, you must dig a hole in the ground and draw a line a fair distance away from the hole.
● The first player carefully throws his or her marble towards the hole.
● Then the second player tries to throw his or her marble closer for the hole than his or her opponent.
● The player whose marble is the closest to the hole tries to flick his or her marble into the hole. If successful, this player tries to flick his or her opponent’s marble into the hole. The person flicking the last marble into the hole wins and gets to keep both marbles.